View our Image Gallery
Constructed in 1897 the Jetty is 1493m long and is now part of the Carnarvon Heritage Precinct which has been restoring it since 1998.
It is the longest jetty in the north west and was once used as a deep sea port for the shipment of local produce and wool to Perth. Carnarvon was the first port in the world which loaded live stock on board ships for transport to markets.
There is a muesum along side the Jetty. Museum admission is by a Gold coin donation.
Tram rides are available on the Jetty on certain days, times and seasons. Expect an additional charge for the tram rides.